- Published: November 21, 2018
Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup developing cognitive AI social agents and products (e.g. ElliQ) that is changing how people and machines/devices interact. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, CA. Intuition Robotics has raised over $22M in funding and is supported by renowned industry experts. Some of our key investors include Toyo ta, Samsung Next, iRobot and more.
- Generating innovative data driven decision making algorithms based on multimodal data.
- Deep understanding of the field following the state of the art methods.
- Building the ML pipeline from sensors to decisions.
- Generating quick POC for project evaluations.
- M.Sc Or Ph.D Involving machine learning related research.
- Proven experience with machine learning frameworks and methodologies.
- Proven experience in one of the following: robotic learning, active learning, reinforcement learning, recommendation system or speech / NLP analysis.
- High research capabilities including: designing experiments, finding, adjusting applying ideas from the literature and constructing innovative models and algorithms.
- Self-starter, autodidactic and innovative.
- Developer that loves to code in different environments and languages including Java, Python, R, Matlab, Scala and others.