At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
We are looking for talented Linux System Engineers who have a broad range of experience in designing, planning, and leading IT projects.
- Deploy and maintain Linux Servers (hardware and software)
- Automate server setup using Ansible / Python / Terraform
- Automate the setup of various applications
- Maintain and Develop Virtualisation and Cloud Infrastructures
- Debugging production issues at scale
- Maintain Lab IT infrastructures
- At least 5 years in the IT industry in a similar position
- Experience in design, planning, and leading IT projects
- Intercommunication skills
Automation and Dev Skills
- Git, Ansible, a scripting language (Bash & Python are preferred )
- Automated deployments over the network for Linux and Windows Systems
Operation System Skills
- Linux ( Ubuntu/Debian, RHEL/CentOS ) - deep knowledge of the internals
- Understanding of Linux Performance monitoring and tweaking
- Linux general troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Open Source Monitoring solutions (Nagios, Zabbix, etc)
- Familiarity with configuring and debugging networking issues in Linux Systems
- Windows Server ( AD, Group Policy )
- Familiarity with one of the cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure
- VMware ( DRS, FT, dvSwitch, SRM, Vvol ), KVM, Openstack
- Familiarity with Enterprise Storage platforms
- Familiarity with FC infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Servers Hardware
Award-winning Infinidat is a global provider of enterprise storage platforms and solutions. Installed in Global Fortune 500 companies around the world supporting a wide variety of applications and use cases, our software defined storage architecture delivers microsecond latency, autonomous automation, powerful cyber storage resilience, 100% guaranteed availability, and dramatically reduces enterprise storage CAPEX and OPEX.
The company’s portfolio has been named a Leader for four consecutive years in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for primary storage, has received the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Award for 3 consecutive years based on end-users’ ratings, as well as numerous other awards from the storage analyst and storage press community.
Our success continues to be based on the talent, experience, and motivation of employees who leverage their skills and abilities to make a real impact in the industry.
If you have the power to be the best of the best, we would love to have you join the Infinidat family and make a mark as an essential player in our company’s growth.