IncrediBuild, a world leader in software acceleration, is looking for a Linux C++ developer who wants to work on a product that impacts the biggest tech giants. In this position, you will deal with customers such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia, EA, and most AAA gaming studios, troubleshoot their development and ensure they are making the most out of IncrediBuild for Linux. With its unique process virtualization technology, IncrediBuild has become the de facto standard acceleration solution for code build, test execution, game development, and other time-consuming tasks.
IncrediBuild is a process distribution platform that transforms every machine into a supercomputer that can scale to hundreds of cores users already own in their LAN or the public cloud by distributing time-consuming processes to these remote machines. In order to achieve this goal, IncrediBuild employs a unique and complex technology that virtualizes processes on the fly on top of the remote machines on which they are executed.
The IncrediBuild platform makes heavy use of multi-threading, multi-processing, multi-machine, shared memory IPC, asynchronous communication, performance optimizations, and OS-level virtualization. which is why we are looking for the best and smartest developers out there who are not afraid of learning new skills and are looking for a real technical challenge.
As a market leader, IncrediBuild is the only commercial product that is offered in a freemium version as part of Visual Studio 2017 and is partnered with leading platforms and tools such as: Xbox, Sony PlayStation SDK, Unreal Engine, Nvidia Code Works, Coverity, KlocWork and others.
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement innovative capabilities for a market-leading product, deployed on a range of platforms from bare-metal to the cloud.
- Be part of a team that values SW development best practices and high standards.
- Perform troubleshooting with leader customers and global partners.
- At least 5 years in C++ multithreaded application development - Must
- At least 8 years of experience in Linux OS programming - Must
- Profound OOD knowledge and multi-processing programming - Must
- Advanced debugging & troubleshooting throughout SW optimizations
- Advanced debugging and troubleshooting
- Know how to work autonomously
- Linux system internals and calls interception
- Application virtualization techniques
- Network communications knowledge
- Familiarity with WEB applications