- Published: July 15, 2021
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Pepsi Co work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work.
With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
We are seeking commercial contract experts for a unique, dynamic and challenging role at the intersection of law and technology.
As the Senior Legal Onboarding Manager, you will join our Onboarding Team focused on one goal - customer happiness.
Your position in the team is focused on the customer playbook configuration and ongoing optimizations. During your day to day you will leverage the LawGeex platform to create unique playbooks via our web based platform and take a critical part in customer interviews during the onboarding process.
This position requires extensive legal knowhow, business maturity, love for technology and legal innovation.
- Seasoned legal specialist with a strong record of professional commitment and goal achievement.
- JD or equivalent degree (e.g., LL.M).
- 7-10 years direct experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating complex commercial contracts such as NDAs, Service Agreements, Software License Agreements, SaaS Agreement, etc.
- Experience in creating corporate contract management guides/playbooks is an advantage.
- Comfortably interacts with senior executives, possesses excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to work independently yet collaboratively and to manage multiple priorities in a truly fast-paced environment.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy the trajectory that LawGeex is on.
We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a key to success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here.