As fast as cybercriminals change, we are changing too.
BioCatch is a dynamic startup that takes an innovative approach to combating fraud by unlocking the power of behavior. The market leader in behavioral biometrics, BioCatch’s proprietary technology analyzes physical and cognitive digital behavior to distinguish between genuine users and criminals to detect fraud and identity theft and to improve customer experience. With over a decade of analyzing data, over 60 patents and unparalleled experience, BioCatch continues to innovate to solve tomorrow’s problems. Leading financial institutions around the globe use BioCatch to more effectively fight fraud, drive digital transformation and accelerate business growth. With employees in 19 countries and over 50 customers on 5 continents, BioCatch’s reach expands around the world.
Come work with intensely curious people who are dedicated to innovation, growth, and protecting customers against cybercrime and fraud!
We are looking for an excellent candidate to join our Applications group.
In this role, you will develop and data collection SDKs for mobile which will run on millions of users while taking performance and security heavily into your considerations. You will also develop applications that give customers insights into authentication capabilities.
- Develop the next generation of data collection engine for iOS
- Find new ways for collecting more valuable data with less impact on the user experience
- Improve, maintain and develop the mobile SDKs, research and explore new ways of SDK integration and usage.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or military experience at a technology unit
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in: iOS native development (objective-C, swift) – a must
- Experience in developing with SwiftUI framework – a big advantage
- Experience in developing with Flutter framework – a big advantage
- Experience in writing SDK and libraries.
- Android native development experience - an advantage.
- Experience working on CICD dockerized environment – Big advantage.
- Experience with both SQL and no-SQL databases – advantage.