- Published: June 8, 2021
The Software Composition Analysis (SCA) group, develops products which help manage the risks involved in dealing with open-source software, containers, 3rd party APIs and more. We are developing a new and cool Application Security SaaS product based on a super modern tech stack (cloud, containers etc).
We leverage the most cutting edge technologies, building a new and exciting cloud service using mainly - C# on .Net Core, Python, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, NodeJS, MySql, PostgreSql and more.
We greatly value independent, curious, and sharp people with knowledge in Cyber Security, Cloud, Software Engineering, Open Source Tech - and most of all - we are looking for awesome people to join our Infrastructures Team.
- 3+ years of industry experience as a software engineer (C# and/or Python, Go – an advantage)
- Experience with cloud native production systems in the cloud (AWS - a big advantage)
- Experience in software development of large scale, enterprise grade products in fully containerized Microservices oriented environments
- Experience developing external packages (NuGet, PIP, etc.)
- Understanding how to apply CI/CD best practices to the software development lifecycle.
- Proficient in working with code versioning tools (GitHub - an advantage)
- Familiarity with monitoring and central logging technologies (ELK stack, Sumo Logic, Grafana, Splunk etc.)
- Familiarity with network design concepts is an advantage
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Preferring automating tasks to multiply the productivity, rather than performing repetitive manual tasks
- Team player, innovative and creative, able to see the “big picture” and take part in shaping the product