Noname Security, founded in 2020, is rapidly growing with more than 200 team members globally and only a year out of stealth the company is the first API Security Unicorn, at $1B valuation and $220M in total financing. Noname Security is also one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies ever.
Our mission is to reduce the risk of API security vulnerabilities and cyber attacks. Our API Security Platform is an out-of-band solution that doesn’t require agents or network modifications, and offers deeper visibility and security than API gateways, load balancers, and WAFs. No one addresses the API security challenge like Noname.
Join a truly agile team, work collaboratively with product managers and UI/UX designers to truly shape the product we deliver.
About Our Product
Our team is building a new product called Active Testing. Our product learns the application APIs, all the connections and intricacies between them, and then tailors attacks for each one of them. If a vulnerability is found, a full report and steps to reproduce is provided.
With this product, security teams and developers can test their APIs before even getting to production, without relying on traffic.
- Take part in the creation of an entirely new product, aimed to revolutionize the industry
- Create and take end-to-end ownership of core product features
- Develop complex components and algorithms to solve some never-before-addressed challenges
- Take part in strategic product, design, and architectural decision making
- 4+ years of experience with backend development
- Good architecture knowledge and work experience with complex backend systems
- Ability to take ownership and execute tasks end-to-end
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
- Experience with Node.js - advantage
- Frontend development experience - advantage
- Good understanding of HTTP and APIs - advantage
- Experience in working with customers - advantage