At Lightricks we create award-winning apps that incorporate cutting-edge image, video, and audio processing technology that is accessed by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
We are looking for experienced Fullstack developers to join our team. People who are as passionate about the craft of software engineering as we are. People who care about code quality and know how to balance it with productivity. If you are passionate about creating high-quality, web products with the latest technology then we’re looking for you!
You will be part of a team that is building a one-stop-shop creators platform. Lightricks creators platform is a unique and dynamic Web platform supporting creators throughout their journey, from content creation to monetization. Each member of our team is responsible for every aspect of our product, from concept, through design and implementation, to production and support.
We are lean, agile, and pragmatic and use them to build the most awesome, beautiful, performant, and secure web applications.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on achieving business goals
- Own the features starting from working closely with the stakeholders on the requirements, designing and implementing the feature, taking care of the quality using automation, and monitoring the feature success on the production system
- Provide expert-level knowledge while taking an active part in the team tasks
- Drive the adoption of new and exciting technologies, care about team productivity and system health and work on improving our best practices
- Leave the code in a better state than when you found it
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Actively lead the availability, resilience, and scalability of our solutions
- Constantly work on your professional development
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience).
- You have 5+ years as a full-stack developer or several frontend positions
- You are experienced with distributed systems and large scale web applications
- You are a product-oriented and problem-solving personality
- You believe that strong foundations are a must, and already learned Computer Science, OOP and been a master of the craft as a developer
- You are a believer in teamwork and quick iterations - an Agile practitioner
- You are someone that is fun to work with, especially when things are fast-paced and dynamic