Seebo is looking for a Senior Full-stack Developer to design, build and improve our web platform, which is a core part of the company's solution to provide cutting-edge BI and AI capabilities to its customers.
You must be an agile and fast learner who can work closely with all team members Including Product, Product Design, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers.
What you'll do:
You will be the owner and one of the decision-makers regarding our WebApp platform, which is built upon the most cutting-edge technology stack of React and Node.js. Our WebApp platform runs on Micro-services frameworks over the cloud (Azure). As Seebo's Senior Full-stack, you will bring new designs, technologies, and capabilities to push the product even further.
We'd love to hear from you if you have::
- BS.c in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading academic institution
- 5+ hands-on years of experience in web development
- 2+ years experience in ReactJS, Redux (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of Experience with Mongo DB and/or SQL
- 3+ years of Experience in Node.js and typescripts
- ability to learn new technologies and apply them
- Extensive hands-on experience coding, testing, and code reviewing
- Experience with microservices frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Working in a cloud environment (AWS, Microsoft, or similar)
- Working with graph and data visualization libraries
- Deep understanding of OOP and SOLID principles