Stampli is the only Accounts Payable Automation (AP Automation) software that centers communications on top of the invoice so that AP collaborates better with approvers, vendors, and anyone involved with purchases to quickly resolve issues and questions, resulting in 5x faster approvals.
Automating accounts payable in this way gives users visibility into bill activities, statuses, and ownership with greater transparency and accountability. Audit-ready histories of approved bills are stored in the Stampli AP Automation system, and invoices can be downloaded anytime.
We're a fast growing startup company looking for talented experienced developers, located near Hashalom train station in Midtown tower.
- Strong and hands-on development capabilities.
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably more.
- Experience with Java, clean code methodology
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
- Experience with Agile methodology and strong knowledge of software development best practices
- Proven problem-solving skills and good judgment
- Knowledge of AWS technologies and services
- Knowledge of cloud development principles and NoSql
- Machine Learning and AI patterns