- Published: September 24, 2021
We’re a squad of experienced developers. In our day-to-day, we build Lusha outbound products used by thousands of users. We make decisions based on data and numbers and run AB-tests to improve our products. We are writing high-quality code in Node/React and focusing mainly on user experience and customers.
What will you be doing?
As a senior full-stack developer, you will take full ownership of features and products from design, implementation, testing, and deployment to production end to end.
You will be responsible for the production environments of the squad products that are used by thousands of customers worldwide.
- Work with product/designer and implement features backend and UI end to end
- Work closely with BI analysts to understand data and make decisions upon it.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Push your code to thousands of users every day.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Write Tests and clean code.
- At least 3 years of experience in server-side technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in React
- Expertise in databases such as Elastic, MySQL, etc.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery - advantage.
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tools.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and can execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for learning new technologies, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights to improve your feature/product.
- Organized. You can manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various workstreams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the other squads and with every team at Lusha. You can work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.