MazeBolt is an innovation leader in cyber-security and part of the DDoS mitigation space. Our team developed the unique Radar™ technology that is creating a new DDoS protection standard. Our patented Radar™ solution automatically detects, analyses, and prioritizes remediation of DDoS vulnerabilities across the network. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup company composed of skillful team players, working closely with each other and a continuously growing worldwide customer base.
We are looking for a senior full stack software developer to take the lead on technological aspects of the product using Python primarily. You will lead technical decisions and be the authority for technical knowledge in the R&D team. You will also take a part in task planning, estimations, and scheduling of the team’s work. You will work closely with our head of R&D and with every team member towards better solutions and lead efforts to implement best practices as the team grows and operations expand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain high code quality.
- Assure any hot fixes/urgent customer requests are delivered with appropriate documentation and technical debt tracking.
- Improving engineering standards, tools and processes
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development, of these at least 2-3 years primarily developing in Python
- At least 3 years’ experience developing on Linux OS including bash scripting and other operations such as package installations, performance benchmarking etc
- Experience with SQL Databases (I.e. Indexes, DB queries, schema creation, query optimization etc.)
- Deep understanding of software development best practices – SRP, Encapsulation, SoC etc... and how to implement them effectively.
- Experience developing on any of the following cloud providers – AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean, Vultr and be familiar with best practices for cloud environments
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development – Sprints, CI/CD etc
- Experience working in Startup environment
- Independent, Organized, and with excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
Any one of these is an Advantage:
- Experience with Django web framework
- Good understanding of the networking stack – mostly TCP & HTTP
- Experience in the Security field – Vulnerabilities, DDoS
- Experience with Debian-based Linux distros
- Machine learning