- Published: October 11, 2020
monday.com is looking for a senior full stack developer to build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to database. You’ll join one of our Platform Teams based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role
- Work with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Evolve our architecture and engineering to support the ever growing scale of users, features and data.
- Closely affect the company products architecture and craftsmanship.
- Work closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- Strong proven technical skills and a passion for developing products that people love and use everyday.
- 3+ Years of experience building a web application from scratch.
- 5+ Years of experience in Full-stack development.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience.
- Track record of excellence.
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathetic.
- Focus on quality and simplicity.