- Published: August 1, 2021
ChargeAfter is a market-leading SaaS platform shaping the future of multi-lender “Buy Now Pay Later” financing solutions for the modern enterprise. We are creating the next wave of credit at the point of sale: omnichannel, global, personalized, optimized credit from multiple tiered lender sources in real-time. ChargeAfter was founded in 2017 to help every consumer access fair and attainable financing options tailored to their unique needs. Our global financing network facilitates and connects B2C and B2B lenders with merchants, creating a global financing network that enables enterprise brands and merchants to offer real-time, low-cost, flexible financing options to their customers regardless of credit profile.
As a growth-stage Fintech leader operating the most innovative and advanced Buy Now Pay Later (point-of-sale financing) platform, ChargeAfter has achieved more than 150% growth in 2020. Here at ChargeAfter, we are building the next unicorn in the Fintech industry and are looking for a talented and success driven Senior Full - Stack Developer to help make it happen!
ChargeAfter is venture-backed by the leading names in the financial industry to include Visa, Mitsubishi Bank (The 4th largest bank globally), BBVA (The 10th largest bank globally), Synchrony Financial (The leading consumer financing and private label credit card provider globally), PICO Venture Partners, Propel Venture Partners and the Plug and Play VC. ChargeAfter has also won several awards such as the BBVA open talent award, the "Promising Fintech Startup in Lending & Financing" award by Citibank and Visa and the Red Herring “Top 100” North American award.
- Break down requirements, estimate the tasks and plan development work
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Develop solutions by taking ownership on the end to end software delivery life cycle
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback to ensure code quality and share knowledge
- B.Sc. in SoftwareComputer Engineering
- Proven software engineering capabilities and development experience of at least 5 years
- 3+ year of experience in backend development with .NET Core/FW
- 3+ year of experience in client development with JS/TS/HTML/CSS in Angular2+ frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases
- Good understanding and wide experience in the software development life cycle
- Experience in testing methodologies like (e.g. unit tests, integration tests, end to end testing)
- Building cloud-based services (Azure, AWS, GCP)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge in micro-services and event-driven architecture
- Experience in Kubernetes / Docker
- Experience working in agile methodologies