- Published: July 19, 2021
Atera is looking for a senior full-stack software engineer to join our Core Platform team. You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for our large-scale multi-tenant system enabling our customers to better manage their business,infrastructure, and security. Our team has a direct impact on the growth of Atera and is the proud owner of the Atera RMM and PSA products. We are enabling the rapid acceleration and adoption of Atera worldwide.
More about you
As a senior full-stack engineer on this team, you will be comfortable around both front-end and back-end development. You will work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build end to end solutions encompassing web/backend development, monitoring, scaling and optimizing to make the Atera products simple at massive scale.
You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atera’ products on the cloud.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications especially for delivery as SaaS
- Familiarity with Angular, React, Redux, Webpack (or equivalent)
- Experience using either AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Service Fabric and Docker containers.
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks and SOLID code writing
- Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications
- Experience crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant RESTful micro-services
- Proficiency in any modern object-oriented programming language (e.g., Java, C#, .Net Core, Scala, Python, etc.)
- Fluency in any one database technology (e.g. RDBMS like MSSQL or Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
It’s great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- Familiarity with data-driven development