- Published: September 20, 2021
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are Y-Combinator alumni, backed by top VCs in the US and Israel, looking to scale our proven business model.
The Growth group plays a key role in our products’ architecture, developing some of our most highly used, mission-critical integrations with Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and others, next to core functionality to address two-way syncing between Guesty and external system, low latency distributed processing of millions of incoming events!
Our team is growing and we're looking for a brilliant Front End Engineer!
We are looking for a self-learner who likes new solutions and can collaborate with cross functional teams.
You will work in a dynamic environment, using the most up-to-date technologies and frameworks, supporting modern micro apps architecture, dealing with interesting and complex challenges
- Lead the Front-end effort to implement features and user interfaces
- Work closely with product managers, UX/UI designers and other engineers
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle to build first in class Front-end solutions
- Bring fresh ideas to the team and suggest new technologies
- 3+ years hands-on experience in development roles, preferably startups.
- 2+ years of experience with React/Redux or similar frontend frameworks
- Experience with FE performance optimizations
- High standards for code quality
- BSc. in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- A team player with great communication skills