- Published: September 9, 2021
accessiBe, the #1 automated web accessibility solution, is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join our amazing R&D department. You will be responsible for influencing the department's architecture, methodologies, and work protocols. This role is hands-on while being able to learn new things every day and adapting to the company’s growth.
- End-to-end ownership (from design to deployment) of new components, prototypes, services, and new features.
- Providing tech architecture designs backed by diagrams and documents.
- Smashing bugs and preserving the systems alive.
- Conducting code and design reviews for other teammates.
- Take part in building the R&D department’s processes and workflow from scratch
- Share your expertise among the team and become a mentor for new teammates.
- Passion and love for technology
- A keen eye for esthetics
- An autodidact personality that is eager to learn
- Independent and can make judgment calls
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Identifies with the vision and values of the company and the department
- 7+ years of proven experience as a web developer (frontend/backend)
- Last 2 (or more) years working as a frontend developer or at a position with frontend orientation.
- Proven experience and deep understanding of web applications development and browser internals
- Working experience with one of the following backend technologies: PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Java, C#, Go, and alike.
- Working experience with one of the following frontend technologies: VueJS, ReactJS
- Working experience with cloud environments, CI/CD processes, and virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working experience with test automation (unit, functional, E2E, etc.)