- Published: August 11, 2021
ChargeAfter is a market-leading SaaS platform shaping the future of multi-lender “Buy Now Pay Later” financing solutions for the modern enterprise. We are creating the next wave of credit at the point of sale: omnichannel, global, personalized, optimized credit from multiple tiered lender sources in real-time. ChargeAfter was founded in 2017 to help every consumer access fair and attainable financing options tailored to their unique needs. Our global financing network facilitates and connects B2C and B2B lenders with merchants, creating a global financing network that enables enterprise brands and merchants to offer real-time, low-cost, flexible financing options to their customers regardless of credit profile.
As a growth-stage Fintech leader operating the most innovative and advanced Buy Now Pay Later (point-of-sale financing) platform, ChargeAfter has achieved more than 150% growth in 2020. Here at ChargeAfter, we are building the next unicorn in the Fintech industry and are looking for a highly motivated Senior Front End Developer to help make it happen!
ChargeAfter is venture-backed by the leading names in the financial industry to include Visa, Mitsubishi Bank (The 4th largest bank globally), BBVA (The 10th largest bank globally), Synchrony Financial (The leading consumer financing and private label credit card provider globally), PICO Venture Partners, Propel Venture Partners and the Plug and Play VC. ChargeAfter has also won several awards such as the BBVA open talent award, the "Promising Fintech Startup in Lending & Financing" award by Citibank and Visa and the Red Herring “Top 100” North American award.
A pixel-perfect Front End Developer who's passionate about creating well-crafted UI/UX and excels at execution. If you're a true tech geek, creative thinker, and a CSS pro, read on. You think about coding as craftsmanship and want to learn how to build incredible software at record speeds.
What you'll do
- Design and implement solutions with Angular 9+, TypeScript, Google Cloud Platform and cutting-edge UI technologies
- Break down requirements, estimate the tasks and plan development work
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback to ensure code quality and share knowledge
- Experience in React / Angular 2+ / Vue and TypeScript for at least 5 years.
- Experience in working with RxJS, NgRx / Redux, Storybook and testing tools
- Experience in unit and end to end testing
- Understanding of the full development cycle including productization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in Agile teams following Lean methodologies
Nice to Have
- Experience in working with backend technologies (e.g. .NetJava) and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of micro-services and event-driven architecture