- Published: December 27, 2020
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that built it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Senior Frontend-Oriented Software Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the first frontend engineer to work on our cloud-based platform which plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems worldwide. You will take part in all aspects of the process - from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery and support.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Make a major impact on the business by taking our user experiences and tech to the next level.
- Design and develop BWR’s new customer-facing, cloud-based RaaS platform using latest cutting-edge technologies (cloud, micro-frontends and more).
- Take part in early decision making, architecture, design and technological research.
- Implement the platform’s core client-side logic, UI, infra, tests, tools and automation.
- Work closely with a talented agile team of engineers, product managers and designers to build browser-based user experiences that are robust and friendly.
- Step out of your comfort zone and take on Backend and DevOps tasks when needed.
- Be a cornerstone in the company’.
- 6+ years proven hands-on experience in frontend design and development (recent).
- 2+ years of experience in a senior software or web development role.
- Production experience developing with modern web frameworks (e.g. React, Angular or Vue).
- Working knowledge of at least one more high level language (Kotlin, Java, Python, Ruby, Go or similar).
- CI/CD, end-to-end Test Environments and Cloud experience.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field.
- Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Experience with early-stage architecture and development of web applications from scratch Managerial or leadership experience.
- Experience in mentoring and hiring others.
- Experience with authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience with cross-platform client app development (Linux, Windows, Mac, Mobile).