- Published: June 30, 2020
Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev and NY and has secured $65M of financing to date.
We’re looking for an exceptional Frontend engineer who is highly proficient building modern web applications, with intimate knowledge and mastery of the web ecosystem.
We value individuals who are life-long learners, resourceful and passionate about constantly improving themselves, their team, and the products they work on.
- Architect and develop efficient frontend systems that drive complex web applications.
- Develop new features and user interfaces in Verbit products.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other software engineers to deliver compelling products.
- Be an integral part in shaping and growing the team.
- At least 3-5 years of engineering experience (writing code and delivering products!)
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in web frontend development - React
- Deep knowledge of JS and its internals (including current and future ES specs).
- A deep familiarity with React, its design decisions, and different state management paradigms.
- Working experience with build tools such as Webpack, Babel and other tools in a modern web toolchain.
- Demonstrated passion for anything related to the web ecosystem.
Major Bonus Points
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Deep understanding of the full web pipeline - from the browser to the backend.
- Familiarity with server-side technologies.
- Ability to create and maintain a server infrastructure on cloud services (AWS, GCP).
- Experience with TDD and CI/CD environments.
- Experience in fast-paced startup environments.