We’re searching for an outstanding fraud analyst who’s ready to leverage cutting-edge tech to take our fraud detection capabilities to the next level.
As part of the Risk team you’ll be digging into the data, flagging anomalies, and finding new and creative ways to detect and prevent fraud. You’ll collaborate closely with our Data Science and Product teams, utilizing A.I. to keep bad actors out.
- Serve as Lemonade's primary fraud gatekeeper
- Collaborate with members of the Special Investigation Unit and Underwriting teams to flag and prevent potential risk
- Initiate analysis and generate reports to identify fraud trends before they become a problem
- Present key findings to stakeholders across the company in order to drive business and product decisions
- Explore new opportunities and unmapped data domains that can improve our fraud mitigation by using internal and external data sources
- 3+ years as a data/product analyst with a fast-growing tech company
- Hands-on experience in fraud detection and prevention
- Adept at SQL and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) and programming/data processing tools like Python
- Proficient in presenting technical information in English
- Ability to work in an office environment