- Published: September 17, 2021
Join the Mobile Release Engineering team to develop robust infrastructure tools at scale, and ensure that Wix’s mobile development environment is stable and easy to work in.
Our team is in charge of the release processes and tools that enable the work of 100+ mobile developers who build the Wix Mobile App. This includes a range of tools and automations that power a super complex platform, with dozens of dev contributors. We’re a small but mighty team that has a huge responsibility over our rapidly evolving mobile infrastructure.
As a Senior Engineer in our team, you’ll enjoy a lot of freedom and flexibility. You’ll solve engineering challenges that are unique in scale, and make our release processes better.
What You’ll Do
- Develop robust internal tools and automations
- Enhance Wix’s mobile release processes
- Stabilize dev and CI environments
- Make mobile dev experience great
- Mentor and inspire other developers at Wix
Being Part of Our Mobile Engineering Guild
The products we develop allow Wix users to manage their businesses on the go. We support dozens of Wix products through our app, leading engineering projects on a massive scale.
Our Mobile Infrastructure Engineers enjoy:
- Being part of Wix’s Mobile Engineering guild - belonging to a professional community that is dedicated to your success and personal growth
- Ongoing training, workshops and time to learn
- Collaboration with teams and engineers from Wix offices around the world
Working at Wix
Join us to work in one of the most exciting companies in the world, serving over 190M users worldwide. This is a chance to be part of a fast growing, dynamic, fun and creative environment. You’ll work with an amazing group of professionals who are also great people, with whom you can do extraordinary things.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.
- 5+ years of experience as a strong software engineer
- Deep understanding of architecture and code
- 1+ years experience with command line interfaces and scripting (Linux or Mac)
- Proven experience with several programming languages / frameworks / environments
- Experience in systems engineering / devops - an advantage
- Knowledge of working on systems used in a production environment - an advantage
- To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable with big systems with many moving parts. You’re a person who prefers to analyze a problem and fix it once and forever when it occurs. Preferably, you also have good interpersonal and communication skills.