- Published: September 20, 2021
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Researcher!
- You will be finding vulnerabilities, hacking into Electronics Control Units (ECUs) of various vehicle manufacturers, and advising how to secure the components properly.
- You will investigate and research various car platforms, components, cryptographic systems for privacy, theft protection, and much more!
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of experience in security research, including:
a. Strong reverse engineering skills
b. proven record in offensive research (exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities)
c. At least 2 years of experience with embedded systems (research or development)
- The ability to understand complex systems and identify critical areas
- A hands-on approach for problem-solving
- An ability to handle new technological concepts
- The urge to break (into) stuff!