SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The control group specializes in sophisticated power electronics algorithm that operates SolarEdge's products.
As an Embedded Testing & Automation Engineer in the control group you will develop, perform and analyze integrated tests, with deep understanding of our testing environment and group software architecture. Excelling in this position requires highly self-motivated engineer, responsible and determined. You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team that is the key to our journey towards reliable and high-quality software.
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering - Must.
- 4+ years of experience as automation Engineer - Must.
- Experience in Python/C# /OOP - Must.
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (For instance GIT)
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps (Gitlab/Jenkins etc.) Big Advantage.
- Experience in SQL/Mongo DB/Other DB platform from bring up to usage.
- Highly responsible and self-motivated.
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Develop automations for large scale, distributed products.
- Define Automation architectures and implement major features and tools
- Automation pipeline bring up for systemic products
- Define and implement Test automation infrastructure.
- Technical documentation of the automation design.
- Cover all Test Verification needs
Advantage for this position:
- Experience in quality assurance.
- Experience in embedded system tests/validation.
- Experience with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters, etc.
- Testing mind set - knowledge and experience with test methodologies
- Knowledge in Power Electronics.