We are looking for an experienced Senior Director of Marketing to join our extended management team, execute direct and oversee our marketing plan with a deep focus on demand generation. You will design, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals, including revenue growth, lead generation and processing, brand growth, and introduction of our new SaaS offering.
Our ideal candidate has a strong B2B marketing background and proven experience in managing and execute marketing strategy and activities. You must understand our business and our growth vision, and have solid experience with demand generation, creative campaigning, digital content, programs, advertisements, events, analyst briefs and more. It is imperative that you would be experienced in running multiple domains in parallel, while carefully monitoring and controlling budget, measures and effective conversion processes.
To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional, self-motivated and hands-on. You must be a people-person and will need to communicate and work with members of the sales organization, product house, HR and more.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success and short-term revenue objectives.
- Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to increase revenue, brand awareness, lead generation and conversion, measures, and analytics.
- Craft the creative marketing story around our product strengths, and drive effective delivery over campaigns
- Setting short and long-term goals for internal team
- Planning, executing, and monitoring a global budget
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for company leadership team
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Proven work experience as a head of/senior director of Marketing at a product-led organization
- Over 10 years’ experience in marketing roles
- Experience in SaaS companies. Fintech companies will be a big advantage.
- Strong understanding of product marketing discipline and bringing products to market
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, conversion process, web analytics, Google AdWords and other marketing tools
- Experience with SF and HubSpot
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills and fluent in English
- Strong analytical and project management skills