- Published: July 29, 2021
If you are a seasoned corporate business development individual, experienced with driving partnerships, passionate about driving growth in a market leading unicorn that contributes to the acceleration of justice, life-saving activities and preservation of privacy, we would love to take a look at your CV.
Cellebrite, a global leader in the Digital Intelligence space is seeking a seasoned individual that will join the corporate business development team.
The position provides a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing market leader with an award-winning portfolio, outstanding people, technology, and mission.
Relevant candidates bring significant corporate business development experience and a proven track record of global business development success in high-tech environments with focus on forming tech partnerships with value adding independent software vendors as well as OEMs.
The role is designed for individual contributors possessing superb people, communication, strategic business, and analytical skills, combined with the ability to execute respective plans.
Success is measured via creation of a clear strategy, compelling partner offering and revenue.
The individual reports to the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Validate, refresh and form Tech & OEM partner strategy in sync with relevant teams
- Align Cellebrite team on strategy, logic, objectives, and the variety of the milestones involved in the execution process
- Execute and refresh relevant partner and OEM agreements according to strategy
- Nurture relationships with partners and drive activities that increase pipeline and drive growth of Partner offerings
- Work with regional sales teams, product business management and partners on the execution of Partnership related deals
- 7+ years of global business development experience in a high-tech environment
- 7+ years of experience in partner/OEM management
- Hands on experience with Public Safety is a major advantage
- Powerful mix of business, financial, technology and people skills
- Master the art of forming internal and external alliances
- Passionate and driven by business results
- English at mother tongue level
- MBA from a distinguished school