PTC, a global provider of CAD, PLM, IoT and AR solutions, is looking for a senior DevOps Engineer to join our Atlas R&D Team in Herzliya development center. The Team is building a cutting-edge, modern multi-tenant architecture-based SaaS platform that can host a range of product development applications. As part of the Atlas project, you will be part of a team that is responsible of the data engineering platform, supporting data producers such as PTC products, additional internal data sources, and data consumers such as BI analysts, customer facing analytics solutions etc. The team practices iterative, continuous software development following the DevOps philosophy and agile methodologies.
As part of your job at PTC, you will:
- Design & develop a scalable and robust CI/CD platform using modern orchestration and containerization technologies.
- Implement platform to completely automate our Azure infrastructure.
- Utilize and configure advanced solutions to monitor our deployments.
- Utilize and configure solutions that ensure that the highest software security standards are met.
If you are curious, collaborative, and motivated, and would like to be part of an exceptional team of experts, then your place is with us!
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience.
- Hands on experience with Azure or AWS.
- Experience with container runtimes and orchestration platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience developing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform, Ansible or similar tools.
- Familiarity with pipeline design for CI/CD.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.