Who are we?
At K2view, our purpose is to make every customer experience personalized and profitable – delivering value to digital transformation, service, marketing, and compliance teams, enabling next-generation experiences in many countries.
The K2View platform continually process the customer data from all systems, enriches it with real-time insights, and transforms it into a patented Micro-Database™ - one for every customer. To maximize performance, scale, and security, every micro-DB is compressed and individually encrypted. It is then delivered in milliseconds to fuel quick, effective, and pleasing customer interactions.
Global 2000 companies – including AT&T, Vodafone, Sky, and Hertz – deploy K2View in weeks to deliver outstanding multi-channel customer service, minimize churn, achieve hyper-segmentation, and assure data compliance. For more information, visit K2viewIn One Sentence
You will lead and mentor our development team in Bucharest, side by side with hands-on development work in a unique and high focus team, being responsible for owning the solution (functional and non-functional) delivered to the customer during the project life cycle stages.
What will your job look like?
Provides hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintenance, build, integration, and testing of software components according to functional and technical design specifications.
Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, and works with different teams to achieve goals.
Reviews and provides feedback and suggests solutions, including operability perspective. Identifies areas for automation.
Work jointly with product team on the roadmap and add value to the customers.
Inclusive leadership of a 10 people to create an engaging environment, set individual goals, performance enhancement, and growth for the team.
Establish a learning and innovation culture for constant improvement of software engineering processes and programs.
Structures the team’s work in a way that is best suited to the product/service development and maximize efficiency. Coaches and empowers the team. Fosters an environment that encourages teamwork based on motivation and inspiration.
All you need is...
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information system, Industrial Management, Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths or weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
· Good understanding of scalable, distributed system architectures
· Good understanding of Enterprise software back-end architectures
· Proven experience as development manager and/or solution architect
· 5+ years of account/customer management in a technical role
· 5+ “Hands-On” Java Development experience
· 3+ years’ experience in SQL/NoSQL Databases
· 3+ years of Linux/Unix operating system experience
· Fluent English speaking/writing skills
· Experience in managing a team of at least 5 to 7 employees.
· PMP and / or Scrum certification experience is a plus
· Experience with global IT companies is an added advantage.
Why you will love this job:
You will be a key member of a great professional, global, dynamic, and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and owning the technical aspects of the project.
We are a dynamic, multi-cultural company that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
The opportunity to work with the industry's most advanced technologies (Kafka, ElasticSearch,Casandra, AWS, Azure, Google).