- Published: September 22, 2021
Syte is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and experienced DevOps Engineer.
We are the leading AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retails.
Syte helps retailers, marketplaces, and mobile device manufacturers, deliver unprecedented customer engagement with visual AI solutions that connect shoppers with the products that inspire them.
The position’s primary challenge is to manage complicated, global, open-source infrastructure and maintain high availability for production.
What You’ll do?
- Improve existing technologies and processes while maintaining a rapid delivery cycle
- Research and implement new technologies
- Manage core production systems, including frequent changes and updates
- Contribute to services architecture
- 3+ years in DevOps role.
- MUST HAVE 2+ years with AWS in production environments and production experience with Infrastructure as code tools - Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Solid Python / GO and Scripting Fundamentals.
- Advanced Linux based operating system knowledge.
- Cloud architecture experience..
- Production experience with Infrastructure as code tools - Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Knowledge and experience with modern monitoring strategies.
- Well-known configuration management tools.
- Large scale, fast-changing environments.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with CI/CD, GIT, and complex build/release pipelines.
Nice to have:
- ElasticSearch production experience.
- Experience with planning and maintaining SAAS environments.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
- High quality delivery skills.
- Keep a cost-efficient state of mind.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- “Automate yourself out of your job” mindset.