- Published: February 28, 2021
XM Cyber is an award-winning startup that develops a multi-platform breach and attack simulation solution that continuously exposes attack vectors threatening organizations' critical assets and provides them with prioritized, actionable remediation.
We're looking for a Service Engineer for our R&D team, who is passionate about application architecture, system design, and end to end implementation.
You will independently determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions, building automated deployment and testing environments, managing performance bottlenecks and continuously improving the security and resilience of our platform, and act as a knowledge source for other team members. If you’re a get-things-done, hands-on creative thinker and doer, this one’s for you.
- At least 5 years working as a hands-on dev ops developer
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure and services (e.g.: AWS, Azure, GCP) - a must
- Experience working with Docker or any other containers manager)
- Experience working with CI/CD, deployment automation and configuration management like Jenkins
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning using Ansible, Cloudformation and Terraform
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree
- All around team player, fast self-learning individual