- Published: January 10, 2022
Wix’s Data Science group. We apply SoTA machine learning techniques to Wix’s data to improve our products, internal processes and personalization for users. We’re growing and developing successful and impactful projects throughout the company.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will:
- Apply ML techniques and models to Wix’s enormous piles of data (we have over 200M users and their users) and turn it into actionable insights
- Directly influence our group and the way Wix does business by leading research projects and implementing their findings
- Collaborate with other team members, learn from them and enrich them
- Grow Professionally. Occasionally you'll be able to step out of your daily job and work on different types of problems
An experienced Data Scientist with x-ray eyes. We have a huge amount of highly accessible data, both structured and unstructured, to slice, dice and mine for insights. You can speak and sketch about conditional probabilities, entropies and embeddings.
You’re familiar with ML tools and understand classical ML and DL algorithms for a broad spectrum of problems and domains: predictive analytics, NLP, recommendation systems, supervised and unsupervised learning. You'll need them all! You're experienced in coding (preferably Python) and pushing your algorithms into production.
You should also be able to speak the business language and communicate well across all levels and areas of the company with various stakeholders, and you’re fun to work with.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.