Upstream is looking for a talented senior data scientist to join the data science team and focus on anomaly detection and prediction models as they relate to the company's products.
As a senior data scientist you will be responsible for researching large scale data, implementing models that fit the needs of our customers, and designing algorithm flow solutions. You will work closely with other data scientists and data engineers, extracting insights and devising algorithms that will become a core part of the company's innovative automotive cybersecurity platform.
This role is full-time and is based in Herzliya, Israel.
- Research large scale and diverse automotive data sets
- Research new technologies and adapt them for use in the company’s products
- Design and implement innovative anomaly detection and prediction models
- Work closely with domain experts and other data scientists to research and implement complex models
- Work closely with the dev team and data engineering team to design innovative productization solutions
- Collaborate and share knowledge with the entire data science team
- 5+ years of related industry experience in data science or machine learning
- Education: MSc in Math/EE/CS/Physics/Statistics
- Proven research experience in the tech industry or in published academic papers
- Strong background in math/statistics, machine/deep learning, and data mining
- Very good coding and software engineering skills - Python is a must, specifically in DS libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Scikit-learn and more
- Strong experience in deep learning, in one or more platforms: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
- Proficiency in SQL
- End-to-end experience in leading and developing AI/DS/ML products or features
- Ability to deliver ideas, share knowledge and communicate in and out of the team
- Independent and fast learner that can work alone and in teams
- Experience working in a highly dynamic environment
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.