Our data science team is responsible for the algorithmic core of ironSource offering through maximizing business value and accelerating the company's growth.
As part of our team, you will build product based on Machine Learning & Deep Learning and recommendation systems algorithms
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Data Scientist to join our team.
A strong candidate will have solid statistics knowledge and programming skills to develop algorithms on large scales using cutting-edge technologies.
- Model, design and implement machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Perform deep data analysis to evaluate algorithm performance
- Perform ongoing optimization improvements
- Implement R&D best practices to develop high-standard online and offline process-based code
Data & Analytics
- M.Sc in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or equivalent
- Ad Tech experience
- Tabular Deep Learning experience
- Experience in leading projects end-to-end
- Experience with NLP and/or recommender systems
- Experience with Big Data technologies Spark, Cassandra etc.
- Coding experience with Scala
Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- At least 5 years of experience building ML based products
- At least 2 years of Deep Learning experience (especially in embeddings and representations) using TensorFlow / Keras / Pytorch
- Extensive Python experience
- Hands-on SQL skills
- Team Player
- Proactive and Self-Sufficient