What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 470+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join our TLV office. In this role you will take a leading role in making our transcription systems more efficient. You will design and analyze innovative transcription strategies, implement new quality measures based on advanced ML techniques, run experiments followed by analyzing their results to determine best policies to be deployed in the field to further improve how we operate. You will take part in shaping the most elaborate transcription- and insight-generating system for various verticals and use cases, having a real impact on our products and offerings.
- M.Sc./Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, EE, Physics, Statistics or a related field
- At least 3-5 years industry experience with an emphasis on ML applied over real data
- 2+ years of coding experience with Python or similar language
- Hands on experience with Machine Learning platforms (PyTorch, TF) and Data Analytics techniques (classifiers, clustering methods and so on)
- Extensive experience with all data analysis phases - visualization, data cleaning, ETL, sampling, feature extractions and so on
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
- Team player
- Self learner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with NLP, speech analysis, linguistics or related fields