WeissBeerger is a tech company focused on creating innovative big data solutions for the food, beverage, and retail industries. After its acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), WeissBeerger became the analytics and innovation arm of the world's largest brewery.We are looking for aSenior Data scientistto join the team.
What will you do?
The Data scientist will lead machine learning and optimization projects from the early stage of researching the domain, design anddevelop algorithms and methodologies, run experimentsand perform validation tests.
- Translate business requirements into ML models, create research plan and execute it
- Invent, design and develop machine learning models / optimization models that will embed in Weissbeerger core products and ABInbev marketplace platform - Bees
- Work on tabular and time series data to create new industry metrics, forecasting, classifiers and clustering solutions
- Develop recommendation platform for a store owner/operator, suggest action items to to take that will lead him to grow his business
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and improve model KPIs (accuracy, coverage, model ROI etc.)
- Partner with product to identify data driven opportunities and turn them into ML components evolving our product roadmap
- M.Sc in mathematics, statistics, computer science, business analytics - MUST
- At least 2 yearsof practicalexperience in data science
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience in Neural networks, Classification, Clustering, Recommendation Systems,Forecastingalgorithms and methods, simulation and more.
- Experience with Explainable AI techniques – Experience in SHAP advantage
- Experience in translating business challenges into model framework, data pipelines and key ML components
- Proficient with common data science scripting languages: Python or R and their toolkits TF, Pytorch and Scikit-Learn.
- A owner in mind, deliver end to end, ability to guide and mentor team members