Wix’s Data Science group. We apply SOTA machine learning techniques to Wix’s data to improve the product, internal processes and personalization for users, which in turn improves our profitability.
We’re looking for a talented data genius to join the group and help us make our projects successful and impactful for Wix.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Build data driven tools to automate optimize velocity and scale risk decision points include, fraud detection and payment behavior
- Aggregate and challenge known risks, illuminate unknown risks and ensure you actively handle and reduce legacy risk while improving business and fraud KPIs
- Apply machine learning techniques and models to Wix’s enormous piles of data
- Directly influence the way Wix does business by leading research projects and eventually implement them in production within the Wix ecosystem
- Work collaboratively with other team members
A researcher at heart with 2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist.
You're proficient in SQL and you have experience in slicing and dicing big data. You can speak about conditional probabilities, entropies and embeddings as if it was your mother tongue.
You deeply understand classic ML & DL algorithms for the whole spectrum of problems and domains: computer vision, NLP, recommendation systems, supervised and unsupervised learning.
You’re proficient with Python machine learning tools, and you’re a programmer who’s experienced in coding your algorithms into production (preferably in Python).
You can also speak the business language and communicate well with various stakeholders, and most importantly - you’re a great human and the kind of person we’d like to hang out with.