- Published: May 21, 2021
Artlist is a fast-growing creative stock licensing company for content creators.
With millions of customers and outstanding growth, Artlist is helping creators around the world achieve their creative freedom. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage, Artlist's mission is to give millions of content creators the freedom to create without limits and inspire audiences worldwide.
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Our company continues to grow in search of new solutions that will simplify the workflow of filmmakers and creators, so they can focus on creating quality content.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our data science team in Tel Aviv.
As a data scientist you’ll define, research, develop and deploy models - impacting artists and creators all over the world!
Working with us means training your model on diverse data created by the top filmmaker and musicians worldwide (you’ll love it!)
Wake up for this:
- Understand the business and product needs and transform them into successful scientific and production ready solutions.
- Build cutting edge models and data pipelines to develop valuable features for our users like:
- Recommendation systems empowering creators all over the world.
- Optimizing user journeys on our platform.
- Analyzing top quality labelled data.
- Creative algorithms to empower our creators.
- Write production grade code, served to our user audience.
- Guide junior DS and be a source of knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years of hand-on data science, at least 3 years in the industry.
- Extensive knowledge of ML disciplines and algorithms in various fields.
- Expertise in one of the fields - CV, audio, recommendations .
- Excellent programming skills in python, knowledge in SQL.
- Software engineering background - Plus.
- Passionate about music & art - Plus.