Seebo is looking for an experienced data scientist to join our growing data science team. The data scientist will take an active role in the development of a wide spectrum of machine learning algorithms related to a range of business use cases.
Our desired candidate is a highly motivated data enthusiast, with proven hands-on capabilities, and strong analytical skills, a quick and passionate learner, with a vast understanding of data science pipeline components, such as data pre-processing, feature engineering, machine learning, and statistical algorithms.
The data scientist should be able to take an idea end-to-end from an early stage of research, through prototyping and up to production-level code.
What you'll do:
- Propose solutions and strategies to meet business challenges.
- Research and develop statistical learning models and predictive models appropriate for different use cases.
- Analyze large amounts of time-series manufacturing data to discover trends and patterns associated with quality and yield losses.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in using statistical modeling and machine learning techniques to build predictive models
- At least 4+ years of hands-on experience with data manipulation and machine learning frameworks in Python, including Numpy, Pandas, and Sklearn.
- Vast knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and machine learning concepts (regression, classification, clustering, etc., ..) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Strong analytical skills and learning skills.
- Curiosity and endless desire to learn and improve.
- Ph.D. (or MSc with at least 7+ years of hands-on data science experience) in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Physics or equivalent