- Published: May 5, 2020
Key responsibilities include:
- Research and development of NLP solutions to legal questions using cutting edge technology and deep learning models.
- Dive deep into data, analyze patterns, identify the weaknesses of our existing models and suggest creative approaches to challenging NLP problems.
- Develop POCs for new ideas and integrate your code to see your ideas through all the way to the finished product.
- The ideal candidate is adept at using data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- MSc or Ph.D. in computer science or other quantitative fields of study
- 5+ years of practical experience in:
- Machine learning including NLP and deep learning algorithms
- Python, SQL
- Strong programming skills - a plus
- Proven track record of delivering AI-powered projects
- Ability to sift and analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- Organized, self-disciplined and have the ability to work independently
- Creative and thinks outside the box
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- A team player with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent English (speaking, reading, and writing)