- Published: December 17, 2019
Webeslenese is looking for a Senior Data Analyst & BI Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge and to help us make better decisions.
If you are a SQL expert who’s also highly skilled in data analysis and visualization, you have 2+ years experience in analysis, preferably for media company, you’re an excellent communicator with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively. You know how to harness complex organizational interfaces, and initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
Bonus points if you have a BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering; are familiar and experienced with AB testing; know Python, have experience working with Big Data environment and have experience working with BI tools.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Be responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle in the company: data analysis, prototyping of new ideas, work with R&D to implement algorithms in a production environment
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant and immediate impact on the company’s revenue
- Experience in data analysis and visualization and strong knowledge in SQL
- Experience with a scripting language (Python / R / PL\SQL)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain confidential and complex issues and make recommendations to leadership.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst, BI Developer or Data Scientist
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Math/data or relevant field