* JVP Portfolio Company
Copilot.cx is a SaaS engagement acceleration platform designed to maximize smart consumer electronics brands' customer/ brand experience.
Our seamless app integrations enable brands to optimize engagement with their customers in critical touchpoints to increase sales, improve reviews on marketplaces and ease onboarding. Ultimately, dramatically enhances its customers' lifetime value.
We are seeking a talented and sharp Data Engineer with a passion for transforming complex data into engaging features.
You will be responsible for building and designing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow.
The ideal candidate is a data enthusiast who enjoys building data systems from the ground up.
What you’ll do:
Creating and maintaining scalable data pipeline and analytics infrastructure
Build the infrastructure and processes required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources, using SQL and Python
Work in Google Cloud Platform oriented environment
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Fluent with SQL
- Coding experience with at least one of the following: Java, Python.
- Experience creating and optimizing big data processes, pipelines, architectures, and data workflow management tools.
- Ability to perform analysis to answer specific business questions
- Experience with streaming data sources.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with large-scale SaaS production services and databases
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent professional Software Engineering experience
- Experience in algorithm design and implementation or Machine learning
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform tools, especially in BigQuery.