Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. Our suite of content creation apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and won numerous prestigious awards —including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple’s andGoogle Play’s Best of the Year. Lightricks is a data driven company, and thus the Data Science group has a big impact on our customers’ experience and Lightricks’ success.
At Lightricks we create award-winning apps that incorporate image, video and audio processing technology that is accessed by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
We believe anyone with an idea should experience the magic of bringing it to life. That’s why we push the limits of technology to make products and services that give our community new ways to express themselves. By removing the barriers to creation, we can get creators a little closer to the magic.
- Develop data processes and build data infrastructure for the relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and KPIs to monitor performance.
- Define and monitor KPIs for various disciplines in the company.
- Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics.
- Analyze large datasets, and provide useful actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different departments to capture analytical requirements.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst / BI Developer.
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses.
- High proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Ability to understand data and transform it into insights.
- High level of English.
- ETL experience - a plus.
- Background working in a High Tech company - a plus.
- An academic degree in a quantitative discipline - a plus