Are you an expert data analyst with a great passion for technology? Would you like to work with passionate leaders in an ambitious environment centered around the latest technologies?
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to own end-to-end data-driven operations and business, marketing, and product analytics
- Track, monitor and analyze all data using relevant tools, insights and sources
- Be proactive and provide actionable recommendations and insights from data to shape product features, marketing/sales strategies, pricing, and future roadmap
- Plan, and build reports/dashboards to monitor product usage marketing performance, KPI's and other relevant metrics
- Be proactive based on the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, and leverage data to propose new ideas
- Communicate and align with various teams based on data analysis to enhance company's activities, and help colleagues stay informed on performance
About the company:
Spike revolutionizes email. We turn your email into chat conversations and add essential tools (e.g., video calls, notes, and tasks) into your inbox, so you can work and collaborate seamlessly with clients and team members - and actually enjoy it.
Spike is a fast-paced growing startup backed by leading VCs including Insight Partners, Wix and NFX. Spike is used by over 1.3 million people worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow and more.
Come join us to help shape the way the world stays connected and communicates!
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytical role with a web or mobile product (product analyst marketing analyst, analytics role)
- Strong SQL, with experience in querying large, complex datasets
- BigQuery knowledge—experience with data visualization software (Tableau, Redash, Power BI, etc.)
- A methodological approach to data with the ability to present data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, creative problem-solving abilities, and high communication skills
- Extremely attentive to details with ability to extract insights from large sets of data
- High-level English—verbal and written
- Knowledge in statistical tools and models (R, Python)
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math/ Economics or another quantitative field
- Understanding of marketing attribution models, mobile apps, and SaaS business models