- Published: January 2, 2022
At Lightricks we create award-winning apps that incorporate image, video and audio processing technology that is accessed by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
Are you ready for the next challenge? Do you want to join a unicorn?
Help Lightricks gather and extract business insights from user behavior. As part of our BI team, you’ll master the complex nuances of our data and be responsible for analyzing and explaining it.
- Analyze large datasets and provide useful and actionable insights and recommendations.
- Define and monitor KPIs.
- Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments to capture analytical requirements.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders with written summaries and visual displays of quantitative information.
- 3+ years of experience as a data / product / business analyst in a tech company.
- Vast experience working with SQL and BI tools – a must.
- Background in Mobile Analytics and A/B testing – a plus.
- Ability to understand data and transform it into insights.
- Independent and curious about data.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, pick things up quickly, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- An academic degree in a quantitative discipline from a top university – a plus.
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses - a plus.
- High level of English – a must.