- Published: August 19, 2021
We’re looking for a talented Senior Data Analyst who will help move the needle for the entire company by doing high-quality work in terms of answering tough questions, improving our decision-making, and surfacing insights we didn’t know before.
The perfect candidate will provide data-driven insights and recommendations to drive strategic decisions across business and product, become the focal point for all related data matters in the organization, See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support, and execute our decisions and strategy.
Areas of responsibility:
Own the data:
Own every analysis, dashboard, report, KPI that the team relies on or shares with the company. Get to know the entire company’s data intimately so you can answer any question quickly and reliably.
Improve our decision making:
When working with the different teams, every decision can be pivotal for the next 6-12 months. This is where you come in - surfacing the right data at the right time can be the difference between success and failure.
Proactively help achieve team goals using data:
We believe some of our best ideas come from insights we get from analyzing our data. You’re in charge of continuously utilizing the data to come up with initiatives that will help us reach our goals. This means defining and implementing KPIs across different teams to help focus on what’s important.
Work with multiple stakeholders:
Work with Product, Marketing, and business leaders to find opportunities to improve and enhance our technology products and marketing processes
Develop experimentation methodology; and launch, monitor, and evaluate experiments and A/B tests. You will also strategize on making analyses easily repeatable and generalizable by other team members in the future.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
Who are you?
- Sharp analytical skills
- 4+ years as a Product/Business/Data analyst
- Proficient in SQL
- Expert at Data Visualisation (We use Tableau)
- Great at communicating results of the analysis in simple business language
- Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Team player, effective interpersonal skills, and good vibes. Manage relationships with key partners across different functions.
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense.
- Tackling ambiguous problems and challenges
- You have a passion for making sense of user behavior, using any available methods, and a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach in product development