- Published: June 14, 2021
Dynamic Yield is looking for a Senior Data Analyst, to work closely with our product managers , data analysts, and our top customers and play a critical role in our product strategic growth and our customers' success.
In this role, the goal will be to surface actionable insights and improve business decisions by analyzing business data, interpreting the trends, and communicating data insights to customers.
We are looking for someone who has deep understanding in big data sets, and has the ability to articulate and communicate findings to our top customers.
Our Strategic Data Analyst will be expected to troubleshoot data issues by having a keen eye for detail, and proactively work to improve our reporting and overall business results.
Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to provide cutting edge tools for our clients that are data-driven and well researched. We are looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter.
- Analyze and derive data driven actionable insights and optimizations with the goal of KPI’s improvement across all customers.
- Finding influencing factors and estimate their effect on the KPI’s.
- Working closely with product managers, R&D, and data analysts to fulfill the data analysis needs of the customers.
- Proactive investigation of data anomalies and algorithms' improvements.
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives.
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Data/Business Analyst, preferably from a web/SaaS company.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer facing activities (any role) and specifically with executives
- Proven experience in SQL writing specifically in querying large and complex data sets.
- Self-learning and ability to translate analytic conclusions to business insights and actions combined with strong statistical analysis skills.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Expert level in Excel and experience with BI tools (Tableau/Qlik/Looker).
- Great communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Experience with empirical research and AB test methodologies – an advantage.
- Coding knowledge (Python, R, etc.) – an advantage.
- B.Sc./BA in industrial/information systems engineering, statistics or equivalent.