monday.com is looking for a Senior Creative Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels. You will be responsible for strategically thinking through our seasonal campaigns and executing with great attention to detail in a way that aligns with our overall style guidelines and resonates emotionally with our customers/ potential customers. This is a great opportunity to take part in building and expanding our brand awareness through reaching millions of customers/ potential candidates around the world.
You’ll join our Marketing team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role:
- Develop or update brand identity, standards and brand management tools as needed.
- Innovate continually within a design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers and/or potential candidates
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly. Review work in an objective manner and with the aid of analytics, and apply learnings to future work.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, Developers, PR, video, design and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches.
- Design our website and develop new components while working on a clear design system
Senior Creative Marketing Designer
We are looking for a Senior Creative Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels.
Our design guild is composed of Marketing, Product, Internal Brand, and motion teams. We take pride in the fact that all aspects of design are done by us, whether it’s branding, printed materials, animation, web, and mobile design. Our designers lead complex processes and create a product that people love and marketing content that is creative, unconventional and impactful.
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principles.
- Academic background in graphic design, visual/human interaction, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process focusing on online graphic design skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Great personality and social skills
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines