monday.com is looking for a talented copywriter to join our Content team. Reporting to the Content Team Lead and working directly with the Creative Design and Marketing Acquisition team, our copywriter will play a key role in creating copy that makes an impact for landing pages, digital assets, and for a variety of digital marketing campaigns.
You’ll join our Content team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
monday.com is one of the fastest-growing unicorn SaaS companies in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We embrace and encourage initiative, innovation, and accountability at all levels - to fuel the company’s continued success.
About The Role
- Develop concepts for campaigns for the entire buyer journey, including ad copy, landing pages, and more.
- Edit and review existing copy for landing pages, suggest improvements, and measure the results of your efforts.
- Be the focal point for acquisition marketing projects that require copywriting skills.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key marketing initiatives, such as increasing signups, click rates, and more.
- 2-4 years working in a digital copywriting role, or other related field
- Native English speaker and writer
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Willingness to work both independently and as a team member
- Can make people laugh and not from pity