This is us
Artlist is a fast-growing creative technology company providing video creators with high-quality music, sound effects, footage and digital assets for video, as well as powerful video and image editing software. With our revolutionary license and cutting-edge creative tools, we’re on the fast track to becoming the ultimate 360 degree solution for video creators.
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for creators in over 160 countries. Among our 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Ikea, Mercedes, Samsung, Wix, Netflix, Dior and many more.
Artlist consists of 4 products:
- Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform
- Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform
- MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for creators that offers video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos
- FXhome, a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software
We’re looking for a full-time Content Lead to join our vibrant Creative team in Tel-Aviv.
Wake up for this:
- Create engaging content for blog, newsletters, website copy, scripts for videos, and other marketing and product materials
- Own the company’s tone of voice and ensure alignment across all company channels
- Develop a strong understanding of our users and the market to help drive new compelling ideas.
- Collaborate with the design and SEO teams to deliver final content packaging
- Collaborate with different marketing heads to ensure optimal content performance and messaging
- Researching, developing, editing, and writing engaging content for across all company channels
- Native English - A MUST
- 5+ years of copywriting experience and editing content in a B2B/B2C company
- Expert in long form written content
- Strong understanding of the video creation and social influencers industry
- Understanding of Analytics, SEO, and web traffic metrics
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to write and edit content to produce compelling stories that will attract and engage our readers
- Self sufficient, and comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of and passion for established and emerging social platforms, trends, and best practices