We’re looking for a content marketer who is passionate about helping executives hone their vision for technology and the world of work. Working directly with our CEOs,, you will be responsible for positioning monday.com as a leader in the world of work, as well as helping our CEOs crystalize their vision in high-impact presentations and communications for senior stakeholders.
You will report directly to one of our Content Team Leads and be a core part of the Content Guild. In addition to the tasks you’ll manage for our CEOs, you may also work on marketing projects across the team.
monday.com is one of the fastest-growing unicorn SaaS companies in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We embrace and encourage initiative, innovation, and accountability at all levels - to fuel the company’s continued success.
About The Role:
- Develop and write external-facing materials for investors, board presentations, and offsite presentations for the CEOs.
- Work with our communications, legal, and investor relations team to craft content for strategic audiences, including investors, analysts, and more
- Work closely and establish trust with our CEOs, including understanding their voice and vision for the company
Senior Content Manager, Office of the CEOs
- 5+ years of experience in content creation supporting technology companies, including work with C-suite executives
- At least 2 years of experience writing for C-suite executives (samples will be requested)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Investigative research skills and a strong ability to “figure things out.”
- Native English speaker/writer and fluent understanding of Hebrew (oral & reading)
- The ability to work well within and across teams and give and receive constructive feedback.